The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Co-Presidents of Wise Entertainment and serve as office liaison, communicating with internal staff as well as the external business and creative community.
- Managing day-to-day activities in the office
- Executive email management: handling both incoming and outgoing communication for multiple email accounts
- Managing multiple calendars and coordinating complex executive meetings
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and booking conference rooms
- Expense management – preparing statements, spreadsheets, and expense reports
- Organizing and managing files and records (both digital and hard copies)
- Coordinating travel itineraries both domestic and internationally
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- A broad range of project management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year experience in providing support to a CEO or other high-level executive (desired but not required)
- Experience working at an agency or production company a plus, but not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: verbal, written and listening
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to interact with all levels of clients
- Professional, positive manner, with experience in a role requiring a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills and resourcefulness; ability to follow through and close loops
- Evidence of good judgment, showing initiative, and being proactive
- Exceptionally organized with keen attention to detail and the ability to shift focus and priorities when necessary, under pressure and within deadlines
- Proficient with Gmail, Google Calendar, Word, Excel, Keynote
- Has a deep, vested interest in entertainment for social change
About Wise Entertainment:
Wise Entertainment creates and produces programming aimed at setting a new standard for Hollywood — original content that is entertaining, edgy and socially relevant.
Wise Entertainment created, developed and produced the five-time Emmy nominated drama series, ‘East Los High,’ a Hulu Original, which is perceived as a “game changer” by industry insiders. The show, now in its 4th season on Hulu, is the first English language show with an all Latino cast.
Wise Entertainment is committed to creating diverse programming and telling meaningful stories for the main stream. Through a unique development process we map out today’s most pressing individual and societal tensions in an effort to understand the pulse of culture today and create content that uniquely connects to today’s audiences.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.